Shop with ease and peace of mind. Payment can be made with either:
- MOLPay (pay through online banking account or ATM)
Here are a few friendly tips to remember when checking out your purchase.
When paying with a MasterCard or VISA credit card.
- Make sure your card is activated, especially when using a recently reissued card, before use (follow your bank's card activation instructions).
- Double check that the cardholder details have been entered correctly. Pay attention to the selected payment type, card number, cardholder name, expiration date and the card security number.
- The card security number can be found on the back of the card, by the right of the signature panel, and is composed of three numerical digits.
- It is possible the bank which issued the credit card has additional surcharges for overseas transactions, please contact your bank for more information.
When paying with a PayPal account.
Using PayPal is a great way to make your shopping experience easy, convenient and secure. Purchases you make using PayPal are paid through a pre-registered credit card, debit card, bank account or a PayPal account balance. However, your account numbers are kept confidential, and you also get protection against unauthorised payments. Simply select the PayPal option at checkout.